BHP Billiton - Iron Ore - Incident Investigation Practical
Incident Investigations Theory IOINCINVOL
Language and literacy requirements for this course are:
- Writing is required to the level of completing written assessments.
- Reading is required to enable the determination of information through the student manual.
- How to construct an incident timeline
- How to apply the 5 why methodology
- The ability to write recommended actions using the SMARTA principles
- Hierarchy of Controls and Payoff Matrix
At the completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to construct an incident timeline
- Demonstrate how to apply the 5 why methodology
- Demonstrate the ability to write recommended actions using the SMARTA principles, Hierarchy of Controls and Payoff Matrix.
Training will be delivered utilising theory, case studies and open discussion activities. Delivery will include trainer led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.