BHP Billiton - Iron Ore - Perform Hot Work L3
This course is designed for students who will be issuing a permit for any form of Hot Work outside of a workshop on a BHP Billiton Iron Ore site.
Fire Extinguisher training
BHP Hot Work L2
This course provides information on procedural requirements to supervise Hot Work on a BHP Billiton WA Iron Ore site.
This course covers topics such as:
- Classifications of Hot Work
- BHP Billiton Iron Ore Hot Work procedures and permit systems
- Completing a BHP Billiton Iron Ore Hot Work permit
- Correct implementation of a JHA
- Implementation of controls
- Emergency options for Hot Work incidents
Unit of Competency
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to successful students on completion of course.
Assessment of this course is through written assessment and observation of students carrying out a range of practical scenarios involving the writing of JHA’s, observing permits and the implementation of controls.
Classroom theory via PowerPoint and the issued learner resource as well as practical scenarios based around hot work.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.