Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck - WA Only
2 Days (Minimum numbers apply for training to take place)
Language, literacy and numeracy are required to complete calculations in the workplace and complete workplace documentation.
- Accurately interpret information relating to conducting forklift truck operations (e.g. procedures)
- Safely conduct forklift truck operations including all functions to the maximum height and load capacity
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck, assess risks and put into place effective hazard prevention/control measures for those hazards identified
- Use communication skills at a level sufficient to communicate with other site personnel (e.g. receive and interpret work instructions, safety information, emergency procedures)
- Drive forklift with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility
Verify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response procedures
Unit of Competency
TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
The course assessment is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Students will be assessed on practical activities and a written assessment.
This course is delivered at Blackwoods training centres nationally and customer sites via PowerPoint presentations, audio-visual material, individual and group activities and practical applications which simulate real working environments.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.