Health and Safety Committee
Topics covered include:
- Current OHS/WHS legislation and supporting documentation.
- The legal and administrative function of the HSC.
- Consultation and worker representation activities in the workplace.
- Roles and responsibilities of committee members
- Communication skills.
- Methods of improving the effectiveness of committees.
- How HSCs can participate in the systematic management of safety in the workplace.
- Participation and continual safety improvement.
This course is delivered by NSCA.
Unit of Competency
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to successful students on completion of course.
There is no formal assessment as part of this course. Upon successful completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.