Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Level Three (SafeWork SA Approved)
Participants must have previously completed the 5 day initial training course and 3 day Level 2 training courses.
The course content covers:
- Duties, responsibilities, principles and practices of managing procedure development and administrative controls for multiple WHS risks
- The responsibilities and duties of PCBU’s, officers, supervisors and contractors in the context of WHS policy and procedure development.t
- Identifying various elements of a safe system of work.
- Participate in and contribute to developing workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Principles and practices associated with effective auditing programmes.
- Participate in and contribute to the audit planning process.
- Participate in and contribute to the audit process and activities.
- Participate in and contribute to the review of audit findings and activities.
This course is delivered by NSCA.
Unit of Competency
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to successful students on completion of course.
There is no formal assessment as part of this course. Upon successful completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.