Health and Safety Representatives Refresher (WorkSafe ACT Approved)
Participants must have previously completed the 5 day initial training course (or the Bridging course as the transitional provision of the WHS Regulation).
The course content covers:
- Updates and revision of WHS legislation, including Regulations and Codes of Practice.
- WHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR.
- Key parties, legislative obligations and duties.
- The role, function and powers of a health and safety representative.
- Undertaking the role of a health and safety representative within their work group including: participation in the resolution of work health and safety issues, issuing of Provisional Improvement Notices and directing cessation of unsafe work.
This course is delivered by Blackwoods Training’s related company NSCA.
Unit of Competency
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to successful students on completion of course.
There is no formal assessment as part of this course. Upon successful completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.