Chief Fire Warden
Fire Warden Training (PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation)
Unique Student Identifier (USI) - www.usi.gov.au Fitness to participate
Students must complete Fire Warden Training (PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation) prior to completing Chief Warden Training.
Specific skills are required to achieve the performance criteria in this course these are as follows:
- Australian Standard 3745-2010
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Emergency Control Organisation
- Fire Warden Identification & Structure
- Emergencies where evacuation may be required
- Methods of raising the alarm
- Safety Procedures at Fires
- Practical Incident Control & Chief Fire Warden Scenarios
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Persons with Disabilities
- Duties & Responsibilities of Chief Fire Wardens
- Command & Control
- Briefing the Emergency Services
- Post-Evacuation Management
- Emergency Procedures
- Human Behaviour
- EWIS/EWS Training where these exist for onsite training
Unit of Competency
PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation
Students learning outcomes will be assessed using practical activities designed to simulate a workplace incident and written or oral questions as appropriate.
Classroom theory via PowerPoint presentations, including audio-visual material and practical activities that simulate workplace incidents relating to fire.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.