Inspect & test fire hose reels, fire blankets & fire extinguishers
Unique Student Identifier (USI) - www.usi.gov.au Fitness to participate
Specific skills are required to achieve the performance criteria in this course these are as follows:
- Inspection and testing of fire extinguishers in accordance with Australian Standards
- Inspection and testing of fire blankets in accordance with Australian Standards
- Inspection and testing of fire hose reels in accordance with Australian Standards
- Maintenance tag updating and recording
- Tools and equipment
- Managing faulty equipment
Units of Competency
CPPFES2010A Inspect and test fire hose reels
CPPFES2020A Conduct routine inspection and testing of fire extinguishers and fire blankets
Students learning outcomes will be assessed using practical activities designed to simulate a workplace incident and written or oral questions as appropriate. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Classroom theory via PowerPoint presentations, including audio-visual material and practical activities that simulate workplace environments
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.