Refund & Cancellation Policy
PUBLIC COURE OFFERING - FAIR AND REASONABLE CANCELLATION POLICY
A public course is a course that has been published on the internet where students can enrol to attend training individually or a group at one of the Greencap training venues.
Course cancellation policy is as follows:
- More than 7 days - no charge
- Less than 7 days - 50% of course administration fee
- 48 hours from start time - no refund
When transferring an enrolment from one course date to another the following charges will apply:
- Transferred 7 days prior to course date - no charge
- Transferred less than 7 days prior to course date - 50% of course administration fee
- Transferred 48 hours from start time - no refund
- Name changes less than 7 days prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST admin fee per name change
In the event that a participant is turned away for any reason, including being adversely affected by drugs or alcohol in the trainer’s opinion, there shall be a cancellation charge for the full amount.
Public courses run on a minimum number of students. Should Greencap cancel the course, a full refund will be offered or a transfer to the next available course. Greencap will advise 7 days in advance if the course is likely to be cancelled and conformation if the course is running or will be cancelled will be made three days prior to the training dates.