Unique Student Identifier (USI) - www.usi.gov.au Fitness to participate
Specific skills are required to achieve the performance criteria in this course these are as follows:
- Fire Warden Legal & Regulatory Requirements
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 Requirements
- Investigating the Fire/Alarm/Incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Fire Warden Training Requirements
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Fire Warden Identification
- Types of Evacuation
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Coordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
- Practical Fire Warden & Evacuation scenarios & walkaround
Unit of Competency
PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Students learning outcomes will be assessed using practical activities designed to simulate a workplace incident and written or oral questions as appropriate.
Classroom theory via PowerPoint presentations, including audio-visual material and practical activities that simulate workplace incidents relating to fire.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.